THE SHOE COMPANY, a division of Town Shoes Limited is looking for Passionate, Driven, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Management Team!
Can You Fill Our Shoes?
A Successful SHOE COMPANY Co-Manager Demonstrates:
- Motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Planning and coordination skills and ability to adapt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong sales and customer service focus
- A dedication to partner with head office executives to organize and oversee all store operations
- A strong ability to maximize sales through strong merchandising and inventory management
- Strong work ethic through a consistently high level of energy and focus with minimal direction from others
- Experience mentoring associates in developing goals, creating meaningful work experiences, monitoring performance, and providing honest, constructive feedback
- Communicates, manages and leads the execution of operational standards that are consistent with the brand image
- Drives results and leads associates to achieve sales and service goals
- Opens and closes store in rotation with management team.
- Manages inventory control functions including shipping and receiving. Maintains Loss Prevention and Safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Ensures associates are trained and developed to implement company visual and brand standards.
- Strategically plans and manages the movement of merchandise.
- Thinks ahead and implements merchandise plans to respond to customer purchase trends.
- Supervises Assistant Store Manager and associates in the training and consistent compliance of the Door 2 Floor process, brand standards and handling.
- Identifies and communicates merchandise recommendations to the Store and District Managers.
- Ensures sales floor integrity including weekly loading of the sales floor and maintenance of tagging standards. Plans and implements price adjustment and markdowns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in customer service
- Proven success in the achievement of sales and profitability targets
- Positive and energetic team player with a strong leadership capability
- Educational background: relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in progressive retail supervisory role
A Successful SHOE COMPANY Co-Manager Enjoys:
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Health/Dental benefits and Life Insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- Epic training and development program
- Open Door Policy and MUCH MORE!
Are you our next Co-Manager?
At THE SHOE COMPANY, our Co-Managers are inspiring leaders who provide EPIC service to our Customers and Associates. Our Co-Managers also understand the vital retail business measurements and are in charge of their stores success!
There’s no place like Town! We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, EPIC training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry. Town Shoes Limited has been part of the Canadian retail landscape for over 60 years! We are a fashion footwear retailer with nearly 200 retail locations across five banners. Our people make the difference at Town Shoes Limited! We are a diverse group of energetic, passionate and innovative footwear enthusiasts delivering world class customer service. It’s more fun at Town!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in Town Shoes Limited. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Town Shoes Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.