KEY HOLDER, SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY!
THE SHOE COMPANY, a division of Town Shoes Limited is looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Team! Can You Fill Our Shoes?
At THE SHOE COMPANY our Sales Associates are passionate and energetic individuals who demonstrate solid product knowledge and assist the needs of our Customers through EPIC Service!
A successful SHOE COMPANY Key Holder Sales Associate demonstrates:
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Passion to excel in sales environment
- Excellent customer service and strong will to assist customer needs
- Genuine product knowledge and dedication to stay informed on fashion trends and developments in the retail industry
- Motivation and drive
- Ability to work efficiently in the fast-paced team environment
- Openness to learn and develop new skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adopt to change
- Key Holder
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Epic customer service to our clients and assist their needs in every way possible
- Provide solid product knowledge to our customers
- Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
- Ensure that the sales goals are achieved
- Work with the close cooperation with other Sales Associates and Store Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Open & Close the store
At THE SHOE COMPANY Our Associates Enjoy:
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Flexible schedules/ working hours
- Health/ dental benefits and life insurance for Full Time Associates
- Epic training and development program
- Open Door Policy
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in Town Shoes Limited. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Town Shoes Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.